This year, my procrastination game is strong but that’s what “Amazon” is for right? I put together a list of the items I tossed into my cart for Hampton that didn’t break the bank and are also educational!
Hampton is a huge fan of toys that incorporate buttons, lights and sounds! These small toys are perfect stocking stuffers and double as “car toys” or even “highchair entertainment!”
What could be more exciting than moving into a new home? MOVING INTO AN ORGANIZED NEW HOME! I put together a list of items I’m utilizing to keep our home organized in hopes it will stay this way! *Fingers crossed*
Attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year?
- First things first, grab an event guide as soon as you enter the park! The event guide for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2018 will have all the information to help maximize your time at the party! The guide also includes a list of festive treats and where to find the treats located throughout the park!
- ENJOY ALL THE COMPLIMENTARY FESTIVE TREATS! The ticket purchased for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party includes several complimentary treats sprinkled throughout the park. Each and every treat is delicious, festive and fun to try. Just look for the inflatable peppermint sticks to find each treat location. Below is a list of all the treats being served at the party this year along with where to find them!
* Snow-Cone & Chocolate Chip Cookie located at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies.
* Hot Cocoa & Snickerdoodle Cookie located at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe’
* Variety of Holiday Treats located at Pinocchio Village Haus
* Peppermint Crunch Cookie located at Storybook Circus Snacks
* Chilled Apple Cider & Dove Chocolate located at The Friar’s Nook
* Chilled Eggnog & Ginger Molasses Cookie located at Liberty Square Ticket Office
* Snow-Cone & Snowman Soft Pretzel located at Tortuga Tavern
Animated fun this holiday season!
I have to admit, my parents totally introduced us to this fun Christmas Tree accessory and we just ordered our very own “Super Climbing Santa” for our Christmas Tree! Hampton is just obsessed with this fun holiday decoration.
The music, lights and movement really dazzle his little Christmas heart! Grab your own climbing Santa or climbing Elf today because they are selling out fast!
This gorgeous restaurant is easy to find, just look for the steamboat! The ambiance of Paddlefish is absolutely stunning and most of the dining tables feature a view of the scenic lake located within Disney Springs. The menu offers innovative and fresh seafood paired with exceptional service. Here are my TOP 3 TAPAS at Paddlefish Restaurant inside Disney Springs!
3 – Crab Ceviche
This shareable menu item features fresh avocado, blue crab, jalapeño, cilantro and lime. Served chilled and paired with tortilla chips, the ceviche was absolutely delicious! The blue crab was plentiful and the fresh cut jalapeño offered an exciting kick of flavor.
2 – CRAB CAKE
The description underneath “Crab Cake” on the menu reads as follows… “Maque Choux”, fried green tomato and remoulade.
I’ll be honest, I had to google “Maque Choux” which is a traditional dish of southern Louisiana. It typically accompanies seafood and usually contains corn, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and sometimes garlic. The crab cake, topped with “Maque Choux” was absolutely delicious and full of lump, blue crab meat.
1- CRAB FRIES
Whatever you do, you MUST try the Crab Fries at Paddlefish! This was easily our number one and absolute favorite! The skin on fries feature lump blue crab meat drizzled with a Louie dressing. The dressing was kind of spicy but also kind of tangy. This was my first time ever trying crab fries and I am officially hooked! Just trust me and please try the crab fries, you will thank me later!
See what other amazing entrees Paddlefish has to offer and to book your reservation, visit
YOU get pajamas…
YOU get pajamas…
YOU get pajamas!
WE ALL GET HOLIDAY PAJAMAS!
Our family began a holiday tradition last year that begins on Christmas Eve and extends into New Year’s Eve! We coordinate matching holiday pajama sets with our cousins. It’s actually a lot of fun and just in case you don’t believe me, I rounded ups my FAVE Family PJ Sets this holiday season so you can get in on the action! These colorful sets offer baby, toddler, women and mens pieces. Some even offer DOG HOLIDAY PAJAMAS!
Not sure what to wear for Thanksgiving this year? Mustard is the perfect color! This not really yellow but not really gold color looks fantastic with denim and reminds me of fall leaves! Here are my 10 FAVE clothing pieces in Mustard this fall!
I stumbled across this black “velvet” mini-dress least season and I am here to tell you, I LOVE IT! Let me specify, I LOVE IT for the $12 price tag. I found it can be used as a t-shirt top with jeans or as a mini-dress with booties. The material is a little on the thinner side but for the price and convenience of having it delivered directly to my door…I can compromise. Shop these five festive looks for less now!